Biohacks chosen By SmashweRX for members to do. Coming soon VlogweRx and SmashweRx workouts!!!
December 18th, 2017
Fix your Feet
December 14th, 2017
MID BACK PAIN AND STICKY SHOULDERS
Shoulder pain when you sleep?
When you lift?
When you drive?
Yeah it’s not just your shoulders....
- hold the PVC at shoulder height with both hands, hip hinge slightly
- raise the inside arm and push the head through
- tuck the lax ball in the back of the shoulder
- bring the arm back and forth grinding the posterior capsule
- loop one band through a band anchored to the rig
- brace your midline, pull the arms back, squeeze the scapula
- externally rotate, then press up and out 3x10
December 11th, 2017
IRON GRIP – NEGLECTING THOSE WRISTS?
What are you doing about that wrist pain that’s been jacking up your days and nights?
Yeah, Ibuprofen and Icy Hot aren’t the answers.
- Palm down…… towards the body
- Keep the palm anchored by placing the other hand on top:
- 2 minutes of course
- Now repeat with the palm up
- Load the wrist the opposite way
- Elbows locked out palms towards you
- Turn from one end range to the other
- Now set up in a “palms away” position
- rotate all the way through end range
- repeat one more time but fists closed and palms away
December 10th, 2017
IMBALANCED? – TEST YOUR GLUTES (HOW TO FIX THEM)
How severe is that glute imbalance? Here’s the deal, your glutes are essentially the horsepower machines for everything you do. Which means when one fires like a Tomahawk missile and the other one has performance anxiety, you’ve got serious issues.
- dig your heel in on one side, raise the opposite leg
- push into a bridge, if your hamstrings light up you fail
- fix 1: glute marches- get into a bridge
- Now raise each leg independently for 3 sets of 10 each
- Double band above both knees
- Bridge out and load the band
- Flare the knees out and in 3 sets of 10
December 9th, 2017
DEADLIFTS ARE NORMAL! DEADLIFT REPAIR
So your doc says that deadlifts are bad for you? Yeah, let’s run with that.🙄The deadlift is the base movement for picking anything up off the ground, including heavy, barbell shaped things. And here’s a quick fix to make your position perfect.
- band pulls from the groin at 45 degrees
- wide stance, roll the foot over, lean forward
- tuck the barbell between the hamstring & calf
- row your boat all the way down to the heel
- band the PVC at shoulder height
- please your feet one of your “feet” away from the wall
- hold the barbell in overhand grip
- push your butt back until it hits the wall
- ride it all the way down, repeat
December 8th, 2017
Rounded shoulders and some serious Quasimodo posture going on? The scapula glides across the posterior aspect of the ribcage in six different directions which allow the humerus to move through 360 degrees of serious freedom, unless.......
Your scapula gets laminated to the ribcage and the surrounding connective tissue turns into that hard piece of gristle you find on the end of a turkey leg. -
It’s not about overhead position, it’s about actual shoulder pliability. What happens is that the ‘shoulder motion’ gets recovered through lumbar and thoracic extension and your funky shoulder mechanics get reinforced on a daily basis.
December 6th, 2017
Reprogram your glutes
December 5th, 2017
Fix your Shoulder Fast!!!
December 4th, 2017
Trevor vs The Dreamkiller
How to Crack your Own Back!